Vista Sidebar Gadget
If you use Windows Vista or Windows 7, you can use PackageMapping.com's Vista Sidebar Gadget. Click below to download or install it. Note: Microsoft has retired the Windows Live Gallery, so now this is the only place you can download the gadget.
Current Version is 1.3
Track and Map packages from the Vista Sidebar.
This extension makes it easy to get tracking information for a package and display the tracking progress on Google Maps. Simply add as many tracking numbers as you want to the PackageMapping.com Vista Sidebar Gadget. It will try to automatically determine the shipping company for the selected tracking number.
Gadget Features Include:
1. Store and name unlimited tracking numbers for the carriers supported.
2. Tracking information automatically updated at intervals you specify. Default is every 20 minutes.
3. Force refresh button.
4. Gadget height, font and colors can be adjusted to suit your needs.
5. Fly-out window when clicking on any package displays detailed tracking history, estimated delivery date if available, and a link to track and map the package on the PackageMapping.com web site. You can copy text in the fly-out window. You can remove a package from the fly-out window.
6. The ability to select a specific carrier for each package or have it automatically select the carrier for you.
Auto supports all the carriers PackageMapping.com currently supports.
Please see the options/preferences dialog which allows you to customize the gadget.
Disclaimer: By using this gadget, you agree to the Terms of Services for each of the respected shipping companies.
This gadget does not contain any viruses, spyware, adware, or malware.
1.3 - 1/9/2007 - Added Estimated Delivery Date (if available) on docked view.
1.2 - 1/1/2007 - Added changeable font, two-color background gradient and highlight colors. Added ability to copy package history text in the fly-out window.
1.1 - 6/19/2007 - Fixed preferences not saving problem.
1.0 - 6/18/2007 - This is the first version.